Jobs for International Workers
Are you planning to come to Canada on a Working Holiday Visa? We are currently hiring international workers to join our team at Banff Lodging Company.
About our Company
We are a hospitality company with many hotels and restaurants, and employ people from all over the world.
We offer a very good work experience:
- Work and have fun
- Housing available (low cost)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Course Sponsorship
- Assistance to apply for immigration
- Fun Staff Events
- Work with people all around the world
You will be trained on everything you need to know.
- Work permit
- Good work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Know some English (IELTS 2 or more)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant (Hotel)
- Line Cook (Restaurant Kitchen)
- Prep Cook (Restaurant Kitchen)
- Dishwasher (Restaurant Kitchen)
After You Apply:
- Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview if they have been referred by a partner organization, RO, manager or existing employee.
- We will have a short, easy interview.
- If you are hired, we will email you a job offer subject to your arrival before June 2021.
- You will be responsible to make your own arrangements to arrive in Banff.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Hotel BOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada