Being a Massage Therapist is about helping people get back to feeling their best, relieving their stress and to help them forget about their to do list! Our Massage Therapists provide an exceptional level of service ensuring that they are responding to needs and expectations of guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure our guests feel welcome by being warm, open and friendly; providing a sincere and caring service at all times.
- Review medical history/ waiver & guest notes prior to each treatment
- Ability to perform various treatments.
- Ensure individualized treatments through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectations of our guests.
- Maintain clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment is in safe and clean working order.
- Maintain appropriate product inventory for all treatments.
- Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area.
- Share knowledge of local activities and attractions with guests.
- Play an active role in our team, by helping maintain a professional and clean working environment in all areas of the spa in addition to treatment areas.
- Assist with all aspects of spa operations as assigned by management; treatment areas, retail, reception, hot pools, fitness room and guest resting areas.
- Maintain current professional license.
- Adhere to all spa policies and standard operating procedures.
- Actively promote spa services and retail products.
- Actively participate in all incentives and retail sales goals as set by management.
- Arrive 15 minutes in advance of all treatments to perform set-up and be thoroughly prepared.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- CPR Basic Rescuer and First Aid Training (preferred)
- Able to provide a recent, clear criminal record check.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Spa
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Banff, AB T1L, Canada