Manufacturing Operator - Night Shift
Do you enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together again? Want to learn how your skills can help improve people's health while respecting the resources of our planet? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Machine Operator for our Manufacturing Department! In this role you will be ensuring the successful set up, operation and cleaning of our high performing machines that manufacture our product. If this kind of work gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Clean and setup press machines, accessories and rooms
- Be responsible for conducting pre-operational checks on equipment
- Monitor the machine during operation and perform in-process checks, making adjustments as necessary
- Perform troubleshooting during production
- Perform general maintenance of machinery including care of machine parts and tooling
- Work Shift Sunday to Thursday 10:15pm - 6:15am
- Mechanical experience safely operating and setting up machines while using a diverse selection of hand tools
- The ability to demonstrate safely working in a physically demanding environment where lifting up to 50lbs is a common occurrence
- A cooperative, positive and willing attitude all while keeping good communication and behavior with co-workers and management
- A keen focus on the little things and an understanding of the importance of attention to detail. You understand that no one thing can be overlooked, and there is no such thing as sacrificing quality.
- The ability to work well on your own or co-operatively based off the needs of the business.
You want to:
- Challenge yourself by working in a fast-paced physically demanding work environment.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded and a regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow
- Great benefits, including company matched RRSP, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events and $50 per quarter to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $20.00
- United Main Office, 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada