Montgomeryville, PA - Forklift Operator/Truck Loader - Full Time Opportunity
Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a North American provider of premium ice products and services. For over twenty-five years the company has been bringing more to the party by perfecting the ice making and DSD (delivery) process to provide the purest, most high-quality ice products. Annually, the company produces and delivers over 2 billion pounds of premium ice to supermarkets, mass merchants, c-stores, dollar stores, gas stations, liquors stores, as well as many other commercial and industrial businesses. From its headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and 51 production facilities and 60 warehouses and distribution centers across the United States and Canada, Arctic Glacier services over 75,000 customers.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Truck Loader is responsible for loading and unloading goods on trucks, preparing orders and maintaining an accurate inventory count. The Truck Loader is also responsible for the cleanliness of the loading dock, surrounding areas.
This is a PM shift. Hours are 2:00 - 10:30 pm.
- Loads and unloads trucks while adhering to strict safety regulations.
- Operates warehouse equipment in a safe and timely fashion.
- Cleans warehouse to ensure it is always presentable.
- Audits inventory of both the warehouse and trucks to ensure accuracy.
- Communicates with supervisor any problems regarding the maintenance of warehouse equipment.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Must have a fork lift operator’s permit and prior experience with an electric pallet jack.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a loading dock or similar role preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Comfortable with lifting, pushing, and pulling 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Able to work independently or in a team setting.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Montgomeryville, PA, USA