East - National Account Executive (New Business)
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a North American provider of premium ice products and services. For over twenty-five years the company has been bringing more to the party by perfecting the ice making and DSD (delivery) process to provide the purest, most high-quality ice products. Annually, the company produces and delivers over 2 billion pounds of premium ice to supermarkets, mass merchants, c-stores, dollar stores, gas stations, liquors stores, as well as many other commercial and industrial businesses. From its headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and 51 production facilities and 60 warehouses and distribution centers across the United States and Canada, Arctic Glacier services over 75,000 customers.
What We Value
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Arctic Glacier Premium Ice is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
National Accounts Executive
Are you a closer? Do you have experience successfully selling into retail grocery, c-store, club, and big box? Do you want to work with, and learn from, other top talent, make an impact and earn top-tier compensation commensurate with your performance? If so, this position is for you.
Our growing company is hiring a National Account Executive who has a hunger to chase and close new business. You will work to with our sales team to achieve sales goals using proven best practices. To excel at this role, you should be a “hunter” with the ability to work with a team to exceed customer expectations.
Reporting to the Vice President, National Accounts, The National Account Executive works to execute the strategic sales goals of the Vice President, National Accounts. Using proven best practices and experience, the National Accounts Executive will work with the internal sales team to close new opportunities and maximize revenue and margin. This position offers a base salary and uncapped commission.
- Proactively source sales leads and opportunities to ensure revenue opportunities are maximized. Direct responsibility for growth with regards to new customers.
- Work collaboratively with Vice President, National Accounts, Region Presidents, and Arctic Glacier Senior Management, as well as appropriate support resources to deliver sales objectives and exceed new customer expectations.
- Work collaboratively with the National Account Managers to sell into new businesses.
- Respond to national Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) as received.
- Participate in the development of proposals and presentations to new national business opportunities.
- Assist in development of pricing for new business opportunities.
- Attend and participate in National and Regional Tradeshows, Trade organizations, and customer/new customer events to promote the Arctic Glacier brand.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or a related field. A combination of skills, experience, and education will be considered.
- Minimum 5+ years’ demonstrated sales experience with a focus on Consumer Product Goods (CPG), Direct Sales Delivery (DSD), or a services environment.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in presenting.
- Minimum 5+ years of pricing development experience.
- Ability to identify prospects, generate leads, and close deals.
- Driven attitude to achieve results.
- Expert knowledge of the sales process and customer relationship/rapport management.
- Highly organized individual capable of completing tasks with competing deadlines.
- Fluent in MS Office Suite.
- The ability to travel 50% to 70% of the time consistently.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Salary
- Belding, MI 48809, USA
- Grayling, MI 49738, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Long Island, New York, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Philadelphia, PA, USA