Full Time - West St. Paul - Merchandiser Refurb Associate
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a North American provider of premium ice products and services. For over twenty-five years the company has been bringing more to the party by perfecting the ice making and DSD (delivery) process to provide the purest, most high-quality ice products. Annually, the company produces and delivers over 2 billion pounds of premium ice to supermarkets, mass merchants, c-stores, dollar stores, gas stations, liquors stores, as well as many other commercial and industrial businesses. From its headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and 51 production facilities and 60 warehouses and distribution centers across the United States and Canada, Arctic Glacier services over 75,000 customers.
What We Value
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Arctic Glacier Premium Ice is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Refurbishment Associate – Merchandiser/Freezer
****Full-Time Position, Monday-Friday ****
Great benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K, Vacation!
This role is responsible for the refurbishment and repair of ice machines. In addition, they will be accountable for ensuring supplies are replenished. The Refurbishment Associate reports to the Divisional Merchandiser Manager.
- Preparation of merchandisers for refurbishment including washing, cleaning, priming and replacing miscellaneous parts for installation of vinyl graphic wraps
- Work with merchandiser team to ensure timely completion of tasks to prepare equipment for customer delivery.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Experience using basic hand tools including hammers, screwdrivers, cordless drills, impact drivers and sanders.
- Entry level or basic experience in a general labor position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to continuously bend, twist, squat and crouch as needed to complete tasks.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- West St Paul, MN 55118, USA