Rapid City - Distribution Supervisor
ompany: Arctic Glacier
Location: Rapid City, SD
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Distribution Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and dispatching drivers, making deliveries to customers on assigned routes, and maintaining driver documentation and reports.
- Accountable for assisting with the coordination of delivery routes and dispatches drivers.
- Responsible for the hiring, onboarding, and daily supervision of all distribution staff.
- Communicates and directs drivers in day-to-day assignments.
- Coordinates the availability of trucks for ice delivery as well as repairs and maintenance.
- Delivers and sells ice and related products.
- Operates all models of delivery vehicles in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Ensures cleanliness and maintenance of delivery vehicle (interior and exterior) at all times.
- Reviews and completes driver log and vehicle inspection report.
- Reconciles cash and driver invoices as well as inventories to product quantities sold.
- 2 years’ experience working in a distribution environment.
- 1 years’ experience working in a supervisory role.
- Must have and be able to maintain a CDL-A drivers’ license.
- High school diploma is required.
- Familiarity with Department of Transportation & Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations.
- Strong leadership skills.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Basic math functions.
- High attention to detail and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rapid City, SD, USA