Full Time - Lansing - Forklift Operator
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Arctic Glacier is a North American provider of premium ice products and services. For over twenty-five years the company has been bringing more to the party by perfecting the ice making and DSD (delivery) process to provide the purest, most high-quality ice products. Annually, the company produces and delivers over 2 billion pounds of premium ice to supermarkets, mass merchants, c-stores, dollar stores, gas stations, liquors stores, as well as many other commercial and industrial businesses. From its headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and 51 production facilities and 60 warehouses and distribution centers across the United States and Canada, Arctic Glacier services over 75,000 customers.
What We Value
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Arctic Glacier Premium Ice is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Truck Loader / Forklift Operator
Reporting to the Plant Manager, The Truck Loader / Forklift Driver is responsible for transporting all finished goods from the assembly line to the warehouse.
- Transports packaged ice from bagging room and stacks ice in warehouse after bundling into pallets.
- Audits inventory to ensure accurate loading/unloading of stock shipped and received.
- Accountable for assisting in bagging room area to keep operations running smoothly.
- Cleans maintenance area to ensure compliant with all regulations and policies.
- Displays and supports safe dock practices and implements them in conjunction with drivers.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must hold and maintain certificate to operate a forklift is required.
- 1 Years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lansing, MI, USA