Milwaukee - Production Associate
Company: Arctic Glacier
Location: Milwaukee, WI
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier.
Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the great pay, rewarding work, and clear vision of doing the right thing – by our customers and employees. Our team goes the extra mile for our customers, and in turn they get the support of the company. We pride ourselves on having a compassionate atmosphere, where our team feels empowered to do their best. This includes an unwavering commitment to employee safety and the flexibility to work around personal commitments.
A steady schedule, solid benefits AND be home every night - here, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team, and discover there's more beneath the surface!
The Production Associate is responsible for operating the manufacturing equipment that supplies raw materials to the production line. In addition, the Production Associate will be accountable for basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates and monitors assigned lines, materials, and finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation.
- Coordinates the movement of product from the production lines to the skids.
Examines product for quality and ensures all Food Safety Handling Procedures are followed.
Records daily logs of packages bags and wasted packaging material.
- Inspects date codes for accuracy and legibility.
- Adopts a culture of cleanliness and safety in the work environment.
Work Life Balance
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a production environment considered and asset.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Reporting Structure: Plant Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, USA