Full Time - Marshall - Forklift Operator
Company: Arctic Glacier
Location: Marshall, MN
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier.
Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the great pay, rewarding work, and clear vision of doing the right thing – by our customers and employees. Our team goes the extra mile for our customers, and in turn they get the support of the company. We pride ourselves on having a compassionate atmosphere, where our team feels empowered to do their best. This includes an unwavering commitment to employee safety and the flexibility to work around personal commitments.
A steady schedule, solid benefits AND be home every night - here, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team, and discover there's more beneath the surface!
The Forklift Driver is responsible for transporting all finished goods from the assembly line to the warehouse.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transports packaged ice from bagging room and stacks ice in warehouse after bundling into pallets.
- Audits inventory to ensure accurate loading/unloading of stock shipped and received.
- Accountable for assisting in bagging room area to keep operations running smoothly.
- Cleans maintenance area to ensure compliant with all regulations and policies.
- Displays and supports safe dock practices and implements them in conjunction with drivers.
Work Life Balance
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must hold and maintain certificate to operate a forklift is required.
- 1 Years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Reporting Structure: Plant Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Marshall, MN 56258, USA