Our hotels in Banff include the Moose Hotel & Suites, Fox Hotel & Suites, Banff Ptarmigan Inn, Banff Caribou Lodge, Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, Tunnel Mountain Resort, Hidden Ridge Resort, The Dorothy Motel, Rundlestone Lodge, Irwin's Mountain Inn, Red Carpet Inn, The Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge and Pocaterra Inn & Waterslide are located in Canmore.
Your application will be considered for available jobs at all of our Banff locations.
Our maintenance teams work hard to take care of and improve upon hotel guest rooms, restaurant and kitchens, pool facilities, and public areas by performing routine maintenance tasks and repairs. Maintenance attendants operate behind the scene to ensure guests enjoy our facilities at their best and business operations keep running smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective and timely interaction with all hotel departments to positively impact the guest. experience by effectively and efficiently resolving maintenance concerns.
- Maintain and improve upon hotel guest rooms, restaurant, pool facilities, and additional public areas by performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner and within specifications.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times with a commitment to working safely.
- Maintain the safety and upkeep of guest areas in the indoor and outdoor spaces of the property including the removal of snow and ice and other hazards.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- A background in electrical and/or plumbing is essential, as is the ability to support the normal hotel maintenance requirements.
- Pool Operators Certificate would be considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Task orientated and results driven.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Hotel Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada