Night Auditor - Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
Our Front Office teams ensure all guests receive an exceptional experience; before, during and after their stay. Our Night Auditor is an integral part of our Front Office team ensuring that a smooth operation occurs at night by completing the reconciliation of the financial totals for the day and making sure guests' needs are met even at the late hours of the day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all in-coming phone calls in a professional manner to the standard set by Banff Lodging Company.
- Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- Share general information on points of interest in the area and services in the community.
- Complete Night Audit process including system shutdown, computer back-up and system maintenance.
- Provide role of security to ensure guest safety and property security at night;
- Process wake-up calls.
- Balance the daily transactions to Property Management System.
- Prepare selected reports for accounting and management.
- Understand basic accounting principles including debit and credit transactions.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivator with outgoing personality, strong interpersonal communication and commitment to providing a high level of guest service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and numerical proficiency is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience in a customer focused role is an asset.
- A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
- Previous Front Desk experience is an asset.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Hotel FOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada