Front Office Bell Person
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the duties of this role are designed to ensure our guests’ first impression, arrival, departure and service experience exceed their expectations during their stay with us. The Bell Service Attendant responds to any aspect of support within the resort to achieve this goal.
Front Desk Responsibilities
- Interact effectively with hotel guests and co-workers to create a positive, welcoming environment.
- Assist with luggage, directions and delivery of any supplies or assistance the guest may need in their room.
- Provide information regarding features of rooms, services of hotel and points of interest in the Bow Valley.
- Replenish guest amenities in the back office daily.
- Strip and remove all dirty linens & towels from vacant dirty guest rooms.
- Remove all garbage and recycling from guest rooms
- Help with making beds to hotel standards
- Assist the House Person with delivery and collection of blue bins around the property.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift, push and pull 50lbs.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Drivers License with the ability to provide a clean driver abstract
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Hotel FOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- 502 Tunnel Mountain Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1H8, Canada