Breakfast Server - Meatball Pizza & Pasta
Our restaurant teams make sure guests enjoy a fantastic dining experience. This means setting the tone with a warm and friendly welcome, finding that ‘just-right’ table to suit each party’s needs, informing guests about what’s on the menu (especially relating to any special dietary requirements), and working diligently to ensure no plate or glass stays empty until bellies are full!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare restaurant for dining by setting tables and putting out, condiments, napkins, service plates and utensils.
- Describe menu items including specials for customers.
- Serve food and beverages in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensure all food allergies, intolerances, and/or substitutions are communicated to the kitchen.
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings.
- Enforce Alberta liquor legislation and regulations.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by on duty Manager.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Prior serving experience is an asset but not mandatory.
- Pro Serve Certification.
- Positive interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Restaurant FOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada