Aesthetician - Part Time
The Meadow Spa & Pools and Red Earth Spa provide time and space for our guests to relax and rejuvenate. Our indulgent spa experiences including massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages.
Our Aesthetician’s ensure our guests receive an amazing spa experience.
This Position Offers:
- Permanent and part-time work
- Anniversary Bonus
- Clean and affordable employee housing
- Food & Beverage Discounts at 6 local restaurants
- Excellent health & wellness programs, including free yoga, discounted or free ski, canoe, and golf passes, and discounted fitness club membership
- Health & dental benefit eligibility
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Free local and subsidized regional bus travel
- Eligibility to become an Employee Shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- Many other benefits as listed here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Driven to amaze guests every day
- A passion for health, wellness and beauty
- Professional, accountable, flexible and responsive
- Is proficient using a computer and relevant software
- Demonstrates a natural sales mindset
- Experience in administration, reception or customer service
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is fun and enjoys their work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure our guests feel welcome by being warm, open and friendly providing a sincere and caring service at all times.
- Ability to perform facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing in a safe and professional manner to clients as certified/trained.
- Review medical history/ waiver guest notes prior to each treatment.
- Ensure individualized treatments through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectations of our guests.
- Maintain clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment is in safe and clean working order.
- Maintain appropriate product inventory for all treatments. Prepare kits as required.
- Maintain an ample amount of supplies at all times.
- Share knowledge of local activities and attractions with guests.
- Actively participate in all incentives and retail sales goals as set by management.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
Skills and Experiences
- Professional Requirements: certified training from a reputable Canadian school or International equivalent
- Able to provide a recent, clear criminal record check
- Previous practical work experience performing facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures preferred.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Spa
- Pay Type Hourly
- 229 Bear St Suite 300, Banff, AB T1L 1H8, Canada