Server - Housing & Benefits Available Now
Our restaurants in Banff include the Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Meatball Pizza & Pasta, Pacini, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Caribou Keg and Alpha Bistro
Your application will be considered for available jobs at all of these locations.
Join our team where we have fun and are passionate in all that we do. Be a part of crew who works hard to amaze our guests every day. Banff Lodging Company offers great career opportunities whether your here for a season or a lifetime.
The Best Employee Benefits:
- Seasonal or permeant work
- Full time or part time hours depending on your availability
- Anniversary Bonus
- Free Golf & Canoe Passes
- Discounted bike rentals
- Clean and affordable employee housing
- Food & Beverage Discounts at 6 local restaurants
- Excellent health & wellness programs, including free yoga, discounted or free ski, canoe, and golf passes, and discounted fitness club membership
- Discounts on Spa Services & Product
- Health & dental benefit eligibility
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Free local and subsidized regional bus travel
- Eligibility to become an Employee Shareholder
- Many other benefits as listed here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Driven to amaze guests every day
- A passion for health, wellness and beauty
- Professional, accountable, flexible and responsive
- Is proficient using a computer and relevant software
- Demonstrates a natural sales mindset
- Experience in administration, reception or customer service
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is fun and enjoys their work
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepare restaurant for service
- Describe menu items including specials for customers.
- Serve food and beverages in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensure all food allergies, intolerances, and/or substitutions are communicated to the kitchen.
- Process bills and payments
- Enforce Alberta liquor legislation and regulations.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by on duty Manager.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Restaurant FOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada