Marketing & Commercial Operations Student
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Marketing & Commercial Operations Student. This is a term position (May-August) located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting data/file organization.
- Documenting and updating templates and marketing/communications collateral.
- Assisting with a variety of communication tools, including events (tradeshow planning/logistics), virtual tours, brochures, web, video, infographics, and social media.
- Documenting Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for key work processes.
The successful candidate for this position should be:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education program in Business, Marketing, Science or similar field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in iContact and Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Experience in graphic design, and social media is considered an asset.
- Excellent communications skills as well as exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with technical/business writing is considered an asset.
To participate in a student work placement, you must:
- Be registered in a full-time or part-time post-secondary program that includes work placements/internships/practicum.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person with refugee protection given under the law.
- Be legally able to work in Canada according to the laws and regulations of the province or territory where you live.
Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button at www.biovectra.com.
Closing Date: May 5, 2021
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation.
BioVectra is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply!
We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- Job Family Students
- Pay Type Hourly
- Charlottetown, PE, Canada