Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next People Generalist!
The most creative organizations are not afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee has the capacity to add value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It is what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Administration and processing of two (2) semi-monthly full cycle payrolls, while ensuring compliance with all legislation and organizational guidelines.
- Benefit and pension administration.
- Collaborate and provides support for the People Advisor and the Facilities Building Maintenance Custodian to ensure an excellent employee experience.
- Employee relations - Provide advice, support and guidance for frontline staff and managers.
- Support talent management processes such as recruitment and selection and training & development.
- Provides administration support for CREB®’s People and Place (Place meaning the “Facility”).
- Manages and updates the employee intranet (CREB® Connect) through Sitecore.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Certificate: Payroll - Practitioner (PCP)
- Certificate: Human Resource Management Certification
- Minimum – 3-5 years’ experience in Payroll and Human Resources
- Ceridian Dayforce HCM software experience a definite asset.
“Sounds good... Are there benefits? Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary Although this position is a 0.67 FTE, you are entitled to an awesome benefit and pension package, as well as our total rewards program.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
If you have a real passion for people, providing great client service and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Be sure to include:
- A meaningful cover letter / (generic cover letters are so passé).
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add).
CREB® is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Function Human Resources & Payroll
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- Calgary Real Estate Board Co-Operative Limited, 300 Manning Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada