Aesthetician - Serenity Spa
Niagara Falls-based Canadian Niagara Hotels Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest and most successful diversified
entertainment businesses, with more than 2500 talented professionals spread
across its various Hotels, Spas, Conference Centres, Restaurants, Craft Brewery and
Distillery, Indoor Waterpark, City Touring, Entertainment and Specialty Retail businesses -
with more to come! We are home to world-class brands including Marriott,
Sheraton, IHG, Morton’s, Milestones, Hard Rock Café, Rainforest Café, Hershey
and Starbucks - to name a few. Regardless of what business or role you start
with, career development opportunities and rewards are endless for people
delivering exceptional guest satisfaction and attaining business results.
Benefits Spa Employees Enjoy:
- Health Benefits – Medical and Dental
- Immediate access to hotel and dinning discounts at any participating Marriott and Starwood brand hotels worldwide.
- Employee discounts on spa products
- Flexible schedules and shifts
- Company sponsored events
- Personalized electronic access to your pay statements and annual T4 statements – accessible from the comfort of your own home, any computer, tablet or smartphone 24 hours per day, 7 days a week via online.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Perform Esthetic treatments while maintaining client comfort at all times.
- Perform nail services in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner.
- Perform facials on guests using safe and professional techniques.
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all facial, manicure and pedicure services.
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge, spa reception and retail sales.
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
- Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the products or procedures used.
- Ensure discretion and tact in dealing with confidential material.
- Follow opening and closing procedures of the Spa.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Esthetician Education and Certificate
- 1-2 years’ experience in a spa setting considered an asset.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4850.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Marriott Fallsview, 6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada