Food Runner Morton's Grille
Niagara Falls-based Canadian Niagara Hotels Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest and most successful diversified
entertainment businesses, with more than 2500 talented professionals spread
across its various Hotels, Spas, Conference Centres, Restaurants, Craft Brewery and
Distillery, Indoor Waterpark, City Touring, Entertainment and Specialty Retail businesses -
with more to come! We are home to world-class brands including Marriott,
Sheraton, IHG, Morton’s, Milestones, Hard Rock Café, Rainforest Café, Hershey
and Starbucks - to name a few. Regardless of what business or role you start
with, career development opportunities and rewards are endless for people
delivering exceptional guest satisfaction and attaining business results.
- Assist servers with food delivery or ‘running’ of food to tables once an order has been prepared by the cooks.
- Clean and set tables and carry trays of dishes to stewarding area.
- Maintain tables and chairs in a neat and organized manner.
- Restock tablecloths, china, cutlery and supplies.
- Assist with the service of food and overall service at tables.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of order and cleanliness.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to deliver meals, set and assist table service to serve each guest as well as clear tables
- Outstanding attention to detail - both in personal grooming/appearance, in properly identifying dishes to ensure no food is missing on the plate, cleanliness standards of tables and stations, and level of required attention needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Demonstrate willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 20lb. trays)
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4850.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Marriott Fallsview, 6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada