Room Attendant - Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Niagara Falls-based Canadian Niagara Hotels Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest and most successful diversified
entertainment businesses, with more than 2500 talented professionals spread
across its various Hotels, Spas, Conference Centres, Restaurants, Craft Brewery and
Distillery, Indoor Waterpark, City Touring, Entertainment and Specialty Retail businesses -
with more to come! We are home to world-class brands including Marriott,
Sheraton, IHG, Morton’s, Milestones, Hard Rock Café, Rainforest Café, Hershey
and Starbucks - to name a few. Regardless of what business or role you start
with, career development opportunities and rewards are endless for people
delivering exceptional guest satisfaction and attaining business results.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in room.
- Replace dirty linen and terry with clean items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Remove all garbage from room.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, sanitize, and remove marks from walls, doors, windows and furnishings in the room and bathroom.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties.
- Report any maintenance issues found in the room.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and organize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must be available to work nights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push or pull objects weighing less than or equal to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service.
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4850.
- Job Family Housekeeping
- Pay Type Hourly
- Marriott Fallsview, 6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada