Executive Team Assistant - Executive
Concert is looking for our next Executive Team Administrative Assistant, to provide executive and administrative support the CEO and CFO. This role will report directly to the CEO and is based in Downtown Vancouver, BC.
The successful candidate will be accountable to conserve CEO and CFO time, serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Senior Executive Team, promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally.
· Assists the CEO & CFO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans and compiling documents for meetings.
· Serves as principle liaison on behalf of CEO/CFO with the Senior Executive Team by coordinating calendars for individual and team meetings and assisting in the coordination, tracking and follow up of assignments & projects given to CEO/CFO direct reports.
· Prepares internal and external communications for CEO/CFO engagement with the Board of Directors, Shareholders, external partners and staff.
· Serves as the CEO/CFO administrative liaison to the Board of Directors as the main point the contact for the Board on business matters, technology support and special event/activities coordination.
· Co-ordinates shareholder presentations including the preparation of draft presentation materials.
· Monitors and manages CEO social media communications on a variety of relevant mediums in coordination with Corporate Communications department.
· Supports CEO in design, development, and delivery of CEO-led staff engagement initiatives. This will often involve engaging in partnerships with other departments such as IST, People Experience and Communications.
· Organizes, coordinates, and delivers internal and external executive projects as required. This can include internal and external special event design, coordination and delivery.
Experience and Characteristics
· 5 + years of relevant experience in a senior executive assistant or senior administrative support function
· College or University Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and other MSOffice products.
· Advanced organization and prioritization ability
· Advanced verbal and writing communication skills, especially when handling sensitive matters.
· Experience with and interest in social media and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
· Advanced ability to multitask in a fast-faced environment.
· Highly proactive individual that seeks out opportunities to identify efficiencies.
Please note this is a general
description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and
duties may be required to successfully perform this role.
Why you should join Concert
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees.
Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future.
- Job Family Concert
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada