Canada's Challenger Bank™If you're looking for a workplace where employees are passionate about their work environment, then read on. What sets Equitable Bank apart from other companies is its culture. We celebrate and embrace the fabric of diversity, the employee engagement process and collectively take pride in our business successes. Our commitment to our customers, our partners and our employees creates a stimulating and exciting atmosphere that generates innovative products and outstanding service quality.
Equitable Bank is Canada's ninth largest independent Schedule I bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. It offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs. Through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus, Equitable Bank has grown to approximately $33 billion in assets under management. In 2016, Equitable Bank launched a digital banking operation, EQ Bank, and introduced the EQ Bank Savings Plus Account. Equitable Bank currently employs over 750 employees across the country.
Within Equitable Bank's Core Lending business, Single Family Lending Services funds mortgages for owner-occupied and investment properties across Canada, while Commercial Lending Services provides mortgages on a variety of commercial properties on a national basis.Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC") administered National Housing Act.Equitable Bank also offers a range of deposit products including short-term, long-term and Cashable GICs, available in non-registered or Tax Free Savings Account ("TFSA") across Canada. And it offers a High Interest Savings Account, available from authorized investment advisors through the FundServ network.
Equitable Bank is a growing Canadian financial services business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Equitable Group. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company.
Job Title: HELOC Administrator
Department: Mortgage Services
Reports To: Manager, Mortgage Services
Purpose of Job:
The HELOC Administrator will be responsible to monitor the day-to-day reports and daily process activities pertaining to HELOC. The incumbent will be required to understand and follow HELOC processes and procedures with emphasis on dealing with borrowers, internal and external contacts.
• Accountable for monitoring Fraud Alert & Disputed Items
• Monitor, investigate and resolve Work Queue items within 24 hours
• Investigate and resolve rejected items e-Report on a daily basis and escalate to HELOC Coordinator/Product Manager as necessary
• Ensure that Out of Sync and Exception reports are reviewed daily, and corrections are updated, escalated to appropriate departments if necessary
• Monitor Returned Payments and contact clients to obtain updated information
• Conduct soft calls on past due accounts, follow existing MS collection procedure
• Investigate and reissue access cards and pin that were flagged as lost/stolen
• Responding to telephone calls or email correspondence from borrowers, inter-departmental inquiries and other stakeholders within 24 hours
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Completed a diploma program in a related discipline and have a minimum of 2 years of servicing support in an office environment
• Some experience of Home Equity Line of Credit processing required
• Strong organizational skills are a must with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal functional support groups
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (primarily excel)
• Self-motivated, results focused team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to work independently and produce quality results
• Bilingual (French) an asset but not required
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- Equitable Bank, 30 St. Clair Ave West, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada