Marketing and Email Coordinator
Deadline to apply: May 1, 2021
*This position may be funded by the government of Canada under Digital Skills for Youth program*
Who We Are
Fresh Prep is Vancouver’s homegrown meal kit delivery service. We help people throughout B.C. make world-class dinners with fresh, pre-cut and pre-portioned ingredients along with an extended menu of over 100 add-ons from local suppliers delivered weekly to your door.
From sourcing quality local goods, to delivering in reusable, recyclable and compostable packaging, we believe it’s possible to make convenient eating healthy and sustainable for the community we live in.
In the past few years, we have collected first place awards for The Georgia Straight’s Golden Plates (2019 and 2020) in addition to winning the 23rd and 24th Annual Best of Vancouver award for Best Meal Kit Service as voted by readers (2018 and 2019). Fresh Prep also placed on the Canadian Business and Maclean’s Magazine STARTUP LIST 2020 as a high-growth Canadian startup.
Who You Are
- Self Starter. You are comfortable owning a task from start to finish and you take the initiative to make continuous process improvements. You observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable for your deliverables.
- Multi-Tasking Hero. You can work in a sometimes hectic workspace without getting flustered or losing your helpful personality.
- Collaborative Team Player: You are motivated by collaborative team task achievement and driving a results-oriented culture.
- Strong communicator: Your verbal and written communication skills allow you to get results across easily and quickly, in a friendly and professional manner.
What You'll Be Doing
- Scheduling, publishing, and monitor social media content across Fresh Prep’s various social media channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Researching and participating in content brainstorming
- Listening across active channels
- Managing social media giveaways and prize delivery
- Tracking/reporting/ROI - engagement
- Researching and scouting potential influencers to collaborate with
- Tracking influencer marketing execution to ensure all campaign elements are completed
- Tracking sign-ups and cross referencing incentive markers
- Maintain and update email mastersheet with scheduled marketing emails, status, effective project management. link to Asana, etc.
- Managing email testing: sending tests, communicating with internal teams, receiving and sharing feedback, checking links, etc.
- Supporting email design and project management: Support assigned designer with edits and project manager to ensure email is on track for deployment
- Managing email scheduling: schedule email for deployment after the test has been sent and the email has been finalized.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Data collection for reports: email marketing, social media, influencer marketing, newsletter, blog.
- Data collation (ex. Survey data - anecdotal data)
- Tracking media relations metrics and speaking engagements.
Additional Marketing activities:
- Project management and general cross-marketing team support as required
- Video uploading and linking of brand content: YouTube, Vimeo, etc
- Image/asset management, maintaining assets on internal management systems.
- Code generation and tracking
- Meal credit coordination (influencers, contest winners, media etc)
- Proofing and editing Recipe cards
- Investigating relevant Award opportunities, researching information and completing applications for submission before deadlines.
- Support Brand Marketing team in building strong campaigns and executing integrated tactics
- Developing content for a variety of tactics: emails, digital ads, landing pages, social media, etc.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator with 1-2 years of experience who is a self-starter and looking for a diverse, and fast-paced environment within a growing industry. The position fits within the Brand Marketing and Communications team which focuses on building awareness for the company through compelling and integrated marketing campaigns, on driving subscription sign-ups through brand marketing channels, and developing communications for a variety of needs from content marketing to operational support.
- You are articulate. You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Even better, you practice empathy in all spheres.
- You understand the importance of details. You don’t sweat the small stuff and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, yet you have a keen ability to recognize nuance.
- You are team-oriented. You understand the importance of a positive attitude, you are always seeking personal and professional growth and you are always there to lend a hand.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Social Media savvy
- Relevant experience in email marketing
- Is inspired by creative marketing and can add value to brainstorming and strategy sessions
What You Can Expect
- An inclusive, fun workplace filled with fantastic colleagues. We’re a certified B-Corporation and our team is passionate about making a positive difference (and also about food!)
- The ability to work from home or from our HQ located in beautiful East Vancouver
- Competitive pay and bonuses, as well as the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Comprehensive health benefits (including medical, dental, vision and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week and sample meals from our test kitchen at our HQ!
Fresh Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and prohibit discrimination of any kind. We value diversity at our company and at all job levels our goal is to be diverse, inclusive and representative of the communities we operate in. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent from a diverse candidate pool and truly believe that diversity, equity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada