Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
The successful candidate will be part of the Global Business Services Centre (GBS) team reporting directly to the Sales order Returns Team Leader. The role will be primarily responsible for managing entry of Sales Orders into SAP; ensuring that all orders are properly priced, credit approved and appropriately scheduled for delivery.
Sales Order Management Activities
- Managing worklists for Sales Orders requests
- Processing Sales Orders in SAP
- Managing incomplete Orders through to resolution
- Escalation of any ‘problem’ Orders to the SOM Team Lead
- Reporting for Sales order returns, metrics, KPI’s and SLA adherence
- Support the OTC Queries team with resolving any SOM related queries / disputes
- Continuous improvement projects related to SOR
Qualifications and Experience:
- 6 – 12 months experience in Sales Order Processing or Accounts Receivable processing in a multinational company
- Experience with working on SAP or a similar ERP system
- Detail oriented with good data entry skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- University degree desired
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, May 3, 2021
- Cambridge, ON, Canada