Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
The Bilingual Consumer Services Representative is responsible for responding to telephone, email and Live Chat from consumers in an accurate and timely fashion. They provide product support, technical troubleshooting and are knowledgeable on product functionality and warranties. After trouble shooting the issue with the client the customer service team are responsible for entering the data into call management system with accuracy. They process warranty orders and RMA’s. This role requires account management skills, a technical aptitude as well as very strong verbal and written communication skills. This role is a key contributor to the overall success and reputation of the customer service team. The ability to communicate in French both verbally and in writing fluently is a requirement.
• A technical aptitude is required
• Ability to follow instructions commonly found in owner’s manuals and service manuals and relay this information to the customer in easy to follow steps
• Ability to troubleshoot product issues and lead the consumer through the logical steps to get to the bottom of the issue
• Being a self starter and able to determine which resources to access depending on the needs/issues communicated by the customer – i.e. Product dimensions – go to the website, troubleshooting – use the troubleshooting guide, parts list – go to service manual
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Quality of Work
• Respond to customer inquiries in a professional, accurate and timely fashion.
• Identify and close sales opportunities.
• Trouble shoot with the client to accurately determine the failure of their product and take the appropriate action required (ordering parts and service if entitled)
• Process warranty orders and RMA requests.
• Prioritize work and work accurately under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions.
• Entering data into Call Management system.
• Attend on going product training sessions and complete all training assignments.
• Meet or exceed departmental and individual KPIs
Teamwork and Cooperation
• Work collaboratively and effectively with all members of the customer service team.
• Provide regular status updates to internal stakeholders.
• Provide backup to other customer service team members as required.
• Have the ability to prioritize workload to effectively complete work in a timely and consistent manner.
• Ensure the telephone queues are covered at all times during business hours.
• Work the hours necessary to complete the assigned work.
• Be regularly present and punctual.
• Be committed to doing the best job possible and keep commitments.
• Listen and respond effectively to all internal and external customer inquiries.
• Follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction.
Commit to exceeding customer expectations.Qualifications:
- Bilingual (French) is required
- Superior Customer Service Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Passion for learning
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.