Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
The Merchandising Specialist is responsible to lead, coordinate, and follow to completion all Go to market projects (including but not excluding: seasonal relines, building of e-planos and communication and store openings).
- Workplace : 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Lead and organize all Go To market projects.
- Plan and prepare seasonal reline Master & Budget document and work with team for entry.
- Perform project and seasonal project kick off with cross functional team.
- Develop planograms decks & memos for execution (e-plano).
- Work with CatMan team on reline kit preparation & forecasting.
- Build seasonal planogram recipes in JDE.
- Plan, order, organize and follow all new store openings.
- Coordinate labstore implementation with KAM.
- Maintain accuracy of brand call reports.
- Maintain accuracy of planograms in merchandising room.
- Complete follow ups on call reports and update master documents.
- Prepare weekly statistics, monthly KPI’s and follow up with team and third-party Client Manager.
- Prepare and perform third party merchandisers training in-house or in-store.
- Support and assist the salesforce team and third-party merchandisers in all merchandising aspects.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in retail industry and/or cosmetic.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar position.
- Former experience/background in sales and/or retail is recommended.
- Knowledge of merchandising tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of trade channels (mass and drug).
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
- Strong Computer skills.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Proactive and team player.
- Organized, ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Flexible and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada