Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for a full-time Entry-Level E-Retail Coordinator. He/She will be in charge of coordinating the communication and organization of our e-retail activities and manage assets for the digital platform to accelerate our growth. He/she will assist the e-retail specialist in implementing and executing the marketing plan in Canada, the United States and other countries.
- Workplace : 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Collect information on launches and promotional products from cross functional teams.
- Coordinate content verification with regulatory affairs and reviewers from ecommerce teams.
- Fill content grid requested by retailers.
- Adapt content to meet each retailer’s requirement and upload them to their designated platform (i.e FTP, Vendor Power Tool, CNET, etc.).
- Manage assets for digital on e-retail websites or retailer managed social media to accelerate our growth.
- Perform basic Photoshop manipulations to meet the imaging demand of each retailer (Crop, resize basic retouching, etc.).
- Coordinate the photoshoot of some product with our internal studio and ensure picture quality.
- Monitor retailer websites to ensure consistency of their catalogue with our listing.
- Perform audits on retailer’s website to stay consistent with our own internal brand websites.
- Write briefs and coordinate the production of visual elements with the studio team.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of brand pages and display banners.
- Respond to requests for product information.
- Participate in Playbook meetings for each brand.
- Collaborate with the KAM’s to ensure optimization of the brands on the website.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or College degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Customer Focus.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Problem solving, influencing, and negotiating.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada