Specialist, Traffic Acquisiton
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
We are seeking a reliable and talented team player to join our Ecommerce team. The Specialist, Traffic Acquisition is responsible for developing and leveraging data to improve and optimize our marketing efforts. In this role, you will monitor all website and marketing analytic tools, drive PPC campaigns, build the affiliate program, and help develop digital marketing strategies that increase performance and overall company growth. To be successful, you will need to have a passion for data and a willingness to understand our business and the metrics and activities that drive revenue.
- Workplace : 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Manage strategy and campaigns across all digital and performance marketing channels, including paid social (i.e. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), paid search, and affiliate platforms.
- Manage remarketing and other targeted acquisition programs to capture and convert site visitors.
- You will own all digital marketing and website analytics and regularly provide executive reports on all aspects of online activity
- Oversee affiliate advertising/marketing platform, partners and budget to build a comprehensive profit strategy.
- You will support new product and brand launches with the planning and execution of promotional campaigns.
- Measure and report on channel and campaign performance and assess against goals.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, or related work.
- 2 years’ experience building and managing an Affiliate program.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing website and campaign performance metrics to increase sales.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing marketing campaigns for multiple brands/products.
AND IF YOU ARE
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada