Junior Product Owner
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
The Junior Product Owner is a key link between the Ecommerce Managers and the product development team. He/she is responsible for writing user stories, helping to manage the development roadmap, acceptance testing, among other administrative and project management tasks.
- Workplace : 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Write concrete features to be implemented by the Product team and prioritize them.
- Work with the Product Owner to define the scope of work to be done by developers and designers on a weekly basis.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Test new products and enhancements before they are available for users.
- Measure and evaluate how the product is used and if it solves the right problem.
- Communicate the Product vision to the technical team as well as to other teams within the company.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development.
- Proven track record of delivering data driven ecommerce solutions with a customer-first mindset.
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and consensus building skills. You’re also comfortable taking ownership of projects and making decisions.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Perfectly bilingual in English and French (written and spoken).
- Magento 2 and PWA experience an asset.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada