Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
This is a temporary (3 months) full-time position with possibilities of extending the contract.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager - Marcelle, the Marketing intern will support the brand team to advance ongoing projects.
- Workplace: Working from home & 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Various analysis of the market.
- Developing, proofreading, revising, and correcting promotional material, documents, and presentations.
- Organizing the national sales meetings and mailings (marketing portion, content, and logistics portion) and any other event related to the brand (in-store events, launches, internal events, etc.).
- Coordinating multiple projects such as artworks and the production of advertising documents with external suppliers (graphic designers and printers).
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Marketing or Communications (Or in final semester).
- Experience of at least 1 year in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingualism both spoken and written, French and English.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to details.
- Sense of organization, autonomy as well as great sense of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada