Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for a full-time Ecommerce coordinator. He/She will be a key player in the growth of sales through our ecommerce websites. As a core member of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all the content of our websites and marketing campaigns are created and implemented on time, that everything is running smoothly and that our customers have an amazing experience!
- Workplace : working from home & 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Daily management and optimizing of various platforms and the online customer experience.
- Manage product catalog in Magento ensuring accurate and complete descriptions, stock, status, pricing.
- Manage website imaging, editorial and general information.
- Coordinating the creation of web banners, advertisements, and social content.
- Integrate online content according to the marketing calendar.
- Coordinating various marketing projects.
- Work with marketing to do promotions and events – timely and accurate product pricing, site banners and links.
- Coordinating email marketing with the goal of increasing open rate, click through rate and sales.
- Implement a newsletter linked to CRM system.
- Participate in various ecommerce team projects.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or College degree.
- Minimum 2 years as an Ecommerce Coordinator for an on-line or retail website.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with Marketing and other internal and external teams.
- Strong follow through, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent French and English, written and spoken.
- Experience with content management systems such as Magento.
- Able to use image manipulation tools such as Photoshop.
- Advanced skills in Word and Excel.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada