Technician, Human Resources
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
The Human Resources Technician provides first-line support to employees and participates in all Human Resources activities, in particular: recruiting, welcoming, and integrating new employees, coordinating information related to payroll and social benefits as well as training. The incumbent assists the Human Resources team in carrying out various HR projects.
- Workplace: Teleworking and 9200 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to all employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Work closely with the payroll department on employee files.
- Manage group insurance programs.
- Ensure administrative management of HR programs (employee recognition program, Bill 90, etc.).
- Providing answers to employee questions.
- Update human resources indicators on a monthly basis (KPIs).
- Maintain the Dayforce HRIS.
- Participate in the drafting and updating of HR policies.
- Participate in talent acquisition initiatives (sorting resumes, telephone interviews, participating in career fairs, etc.).
- Participate in recruitment of unionized positions when required.
- Participate in various HR related projects.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- ACS as Human Resources Support Specialist or bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management, or Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources Management or relevant experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in the Office Suite.
- Proficiency of HRIS, Dayforce an asset.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Fluent English and French (written and spoken).
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Proactive and team player.
- Organized, ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Flexible and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The tasks and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 9200 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Dorval, QC H8T 1A1, Canada