Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Reporting to the IT Director, the Programming Analyst’s role is to design, document and program-specific applications to the need of internal clients or his supervisor. He must analyze, validate specifications, formulate recommendations, and perform unit and integrated tests. In addition, he may be called upon to contribute to the application support of internal customers.
- Workplace: 9456 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec with possibility of teleworking.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Understand business processes, organizational needs and corporate data management.
- Analyze, generate or modify applications and/or reports according to business needs.
- Participate in the integration of business systems with the company's ERP system
- Participate in feasibility analyzes and the drafting of specifications necessary for the establishment or modification of business processes related to information systems.
- Carry out functional tests.
- Support clients in specifying their needs and in producing documentation for their change requests.
- Prepare technical and descriptive documentation for end users.
- Prepare and offer post-implantation training.
- Provide application support to users.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Between four (4) and five (5) years of professional IT experience with an ERP system and in a manufacturing company (an asset).
- Experience with programming languages: SQL or PL/SQL, C#, XML, Java/Json.Net.
- Experience with databases: SQLServer (essential).
- Experience with the JDEdwards development tool (asset).
- Knowledge of DcLink 9.0 tool (asset).
- Ability to adapt.
- Ability to process several requests simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Possess a strong capacity for analysis, synthesis, and attention to detail.
- Autonomous and dynamic.
- Possess a spirit of collaboration.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English), both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to details.
- Sense of organization, autonomy, and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and with tight deadlines.
The tasks and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 9456 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Lachine, QC H8T 1A2, Canada