Manufacturing Technologist Student
Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
Manufacturing Technologist – Student
This opportunity is ideal for an aspiring Engineers heading into their final year of university and who want to accelerate their path to professional work experience.
· Plan and carry out complex research projects, such as the development of consistent product.
· Engage with engineers, operators, and technicians to clearly conduct experiments.
· Conduct proper testing methodology, recognizing variables, and establish controls.
· Organized and clear sample collection in coordination with the quality department.
· Produce statistical process control (SPC), control charts, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), and process mapping.
· Navigate between multiple organizational departments to ensure clear communication and engagement.
· Creative mind to design experimental tools and adapt to the constantly evolving cannabis industry environment.
· Ability to adjust and progress trials through data driven decisions.
· Adhere and promote a health & safety culture.
· Be a productive team member and help to meet established departmental and Company goals
· Willingly accepts responsibility of sharing skills and knowledge with other employees
· Perform all other duties as may be assigned from time to time
· Material Science & Engineering or chemistry science background.
· Familiarity with MS office (word, excel, powerpoint, visio) and data collection software.
· Comfortable working with Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Belleville, ON, Canada