Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are currently seeking Harvest Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination of harvest activities, reporting and Harvest R&D phenotype trials, site irradiation planning and management of site deviation reports.
- Preparing PROs and TSFOs (production and transfer orders respectively) for Irradiation needs.
- Coordinate with Quality Management team to ensure upkeep of open deviation reports.
- Ensure EOD (end of day) and EOP (end of process) documentation is accurately filled out for Harvest activities.
- Create PRO (production orders) for planned Harvest activities and ensure sample lots are also created.
- Coordinate and oversee entire Harvest process during R&D phenotype trials.
- Compile data related to R&D phenotype trials and provide data analysis and recommendations.
- Help Harvest or other departments when necessary.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in production planning and/or coordination
- Post-secondary diploma required
- Strong ability to work within a team
- Strong positive attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and data analysis
- Experience using ERP systems
- Pay Type Salary
- Masson-Angers, Gatineau, QC, Canada