Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
This is a full time position with benefits after 3 months. You must be flexible and open to working one of the following rotating shifts:
- Day shift : Monday to Friday 6:30am to 3pm
- Evening shift: Monday to Friday 3pm to 11:30pm
- Cleaning and sanitation of processing machinery, equipment and processing areas of the plant
- Clean various workspaces in accordance with the pre-established schedule;
- Clean office spaces: sweep and mop floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting and upholstered furniture;
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as lunchrooms and washrooms;
- Empty trash containers and recycling bins;
- Periodically wash windows and walls;
- Clean walkways, hallways, walls and/or counters in the production area in accordance with the standard operating procedures (SOP), Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) requirements and Health Canada Cannabis Regulations. This includes greenhouses, laboratories and other secured areas.
- 1 to 2 years experience in food processing and/or production line cleaning and sanitation;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset;
- Food processing and/or production line cleaning and sanitation experience highly preferred
- Ability to work in a hot and humid work environment;
- Ability to work physically (standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, etc.);
- Ability to adapt to changes, work under pressure and under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment;
- Has a rigorous work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to follow strict standard procedures;
- Has a positive and professional attitude; able to work both independently and be part of a dynamic team.
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.
- 120 Chemin de la Rive, Gatineau, QC J8M 1V2, Canada