Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
This role will support the Chief Development Officer and General Counsel.
- Coordinate meetings and other events, including: invitations, logistics, catering, agenda and manage key meetings
- Manage the calendars of senior leadership members
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international), submit expense reports and oversee the travel claims
- Manage and prepare dashboards as applicable
- Receive incoming calls, emails and/or mail, responding as directed or redirecting to the appropriate team member as required
- Draft, edit, proofread, and distribute memos, correspondence, presentations and/or reports
- Submit and manage PO / PR process by liaising with teams to ensure that accurate and robust documentation is provided
- Manage, code and submit invoices for payment; liaise with A/P
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proven respect and adherence to discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.
- Pay Type Salary
- Kanata, Ottawa, ON, Canada