Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
Trades helpers and labourers perform some or all the following duties:
- Load and unload building materials and place them in work areas
- Assemble and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, access ramps, walkways, shoring and barriers on construction sites
- Assist skilled workers, such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers, in the performance of their respective work
- Assist heavy equipment operators in securing special fasteners to machinery or by guiding drivers when moving machinery or performing other work
- Help align pipes or perform related work during construction
- Level the ground according to the specified slope using rakes and shovels
- Help to demolish buildings using pry bars or other tools, and sort, clean and stack recovered materials
- Remove debris on construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate hammers, vibrators and pneumatic rammers as directed
- Power machinery or operate the equipment used on construction sites, including heating sources, compressors and pumps or supervise their operation
- Clean up chemical and other contaminant spills
- Oil and grease machinery and ensure its proper operation
- Direct traffic on or near the construction site
- Perform other tasks on construction sites as directed
- Experience as a construction labourer is preferred
- A course in general construction site health and safety (30 hours) is an asset
- Strong team player
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
HEXO cultivates an inclusive and respectful workplace. This includes treating everyone with dignity and fairness, and maintaining a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination, and violence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people from different backgrounds and capabilities. This diversity brings our organization a wealth of experience that builds a better team. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring and selection process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 120 Chem. de la Rive, Gatineau, QC J8M 1V2, Canada