Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
Are you a creative thinker who has a way with words? Join the HEXO team and make an impact with an innovative company that is leading the industry. As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for developing original copy for a wide range of print and digital assets to support corporate and marketing programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of HEXO’s brands, products, audiences, and regulatory environment to craft accurate, engaging, compliant, and on-brand copy for a wide range print and digital marketing assets and corporate programs.
- Apply a high level of creativity and strategic initiative to develop copy for omni-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with design, marketing operations, digital marketing, and trade marketing teams to develop creative concepts and seamlessly complete deliverables.
- Bring the brand voice to life across all channels and serve as an ambassador to protect brand expression and integrity for our growing portfolio.
- Adapt writing style according to the topic and channel, tailoring messaging and delivery for the audience and medium.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to conduct thorough research for all copywriting assignments.
- Assist with the development of the corporate style guide, brand voice guidelines, editorial calendar, and internal processes such as naming conventions and a central copy repository.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of professional experience as a marketing copywriter. Cannabis industry or CPG experience is an asset.
- Exceptional creative writing skills in English. Ability to communicate in both official languages is an asset.
- Impeccable grammar and attention to detail.
- Experience in copy development for traditional and digital media, as well as familiarity with social media platforms.
- Experience writing log form content, such as blog posts and articles, is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized and level-headed in a fast-paced environment.
- A high performing self-starter who actively seeks to improve processes and develop new skills.
HEXO cultivates an inclusive and respectful workplace. This includes treating everyone with dignity and fairness, and maintaining a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination, and violence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people from different backgrounds and capabilities. This diversity brings our organization a wealth of experience that builds a better team. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring and selection process.
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada