FT Information Analyst 12 month contract (Hamilton)
FT Information Analyst - 12-month contract (with potential renewal)
Mission: Indwell is a Christian charity that creates affordable housing communities that support people seeking health, wellness and belonging.
Position Description: Reporting to the Director of Health Partnerships, the Information Analyst collects, organizes and distributes data within the organization to maintain key operating functions of reporting, measurement and evaluation. The Information Analyst has functions pertaining to both routine operating reporting, both internal and external in addition to specialized evaluation or research projects.
- Data monitoring and management: The Information Analyst actively monitors key Indwell databases for content. Participates in data audits and supports data management at both input and output.
- Data Entry for reporting: Preparation of routine reports for both internal and external use. The Information Analyst ensures report content is complete and facilitates timely submission of reports with varying schedules.
- Quantitative analysis and contributions to evaluation and measurement: The Information Analyst works as a member of research project teams and collects both quantitative and qualitative data and prepares raw data for analysis. The Information Analyst participates in development of evaluation design with respect to data management and entry. The Information Analyst ensures that data collection in relation to evaluation and research is secured and meets all ethical requirements for storage disposal.
- Quality management, evaluation and measurement: The Information Analyst supports the Director of Mental Health Services in preparing data reports and ongoing monitoring of direct service operations.
- Supporting policy and reporting content: The Information Analyst conducts policy research and reviews reporting requirements; contributes policy analysis findings to the Director of Mental Health Services as well as reporting updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education:
- Commitment to upholding and modelling the standards set out in the organization's Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Code of Conduct and other operating standards and policies.
- Relevant training in research methods, data collection and technical writing usually associated with completion of education at the graduate level.
- Familiarity with use of data bases, excel and other data management equipment and software.
- Knowledge of statistics an asset.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and produce high quality deliverables.
- A valid class "G" driver's license and access to a vehicle. Travel requirements are provincial.
- Effective group work skills and capacity to focus to task.
Requirement: Indwell is required to request evidence of Full Covid-19 vaccination as a health provider as per the directive of the Medical Officer of Health of Ontario.
Renumeration: 3 weeks paid vacation
To apply: Please apply online with resume and cover letter at www.indwell.ca/careers. We thank all applicants, however, only applicants that are being considered will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used only for employment opportunities within Indwell in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Indwell’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Indwell exists to provide hope and homes for all. Our supports, services, and employment are open to people from every creed, race, ethnicity, sex, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Indwell’s leadership are motivated by the example of Jesus Christ as reflected in Indwell’s statement of faith. Indwell engages with diverse communities; we actively identify and remove barriers that prevent people from accessing and participating in our services and organization.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1430 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8K 1C3, Canada