FT Housing Support Worker (Parkdale Landing)
Housing Support Worker – Full Time
Parkdale Landing & Strathearne Suites - Hamilton, ON
Our Mission: Indwell is a Christian charity that creates affordable housing communities that support people seeking health, wellness and belonging.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Including minimum one evening a week and one weekend a month with flexibility needed to meet program needs. Participation in the on-call schedule rotation is required.
Duties for this position include:
- Working as part of an inter-disciplinary team to provide direct and indirect support to individuals.
- Helping individuals connect to community resources and supports.
- Reinforcing individuals’ life skills, spirituality, and social and community skills.
- Planning and facilitating programs.
- Supporting volunteers.
- Assisting with admission and orientation of new tenants.
- Rent collection and other landlord responsibilities.
- Supporting individuals to achieve their goals while encouraging independence and recovery.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
- Coordinating with Facilities any work orders for building and apartment maintenance.
- Pay Type Salary
- 205 Melvin Ave, Hamilton, ON L8H 2J9, Canada