Reporting and Analytics Specialist
Immigrant Services Calgary is a non for profit immigrant serving agency established in 1977. ISC's mission is to be a comprehensive settlement agency working together with immigrants and their families to make Canada home. ISC is looking for individuals who appreciate the valuable contributions immigrants make to Canada, and understand and share our values of being passionate, accountable and ethical leaders in settlement services. We believe that people come first. We are committed to quality services for a diverse Canadian community.
Position Title: Reporting and Analytics Specialist
Reports to: Manager, Partner Success / Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation
Reporting and Analytics plays an integral role within Gateway as it ensures that all processes and
frameworks within ISC are aligned to ensure success for Gateway, its clients and partners. This role will focus on the creation and validation data frameworks and processes.
Specialized Duties (70%)
• Work directly with the Manager of Monitoring and Evaluation to create data collection and evaluation workflows
• Work with ISC staff and partners to identify data requirements for:
- Reporting both internally and externally to stakeholders
- Internal staff and partnership evaluations
- Longitudinal client outcome evaluations
- Research partnerships (Knowledge Hub)
• Optimize data management:
- Develop workflows for reporting
- Implement evaluative processes in collaboration with Partner Success, Training Specialist
- Engage relevant staff to implement data management tools
• Coordinate, organize, and provide support in all evaluative processes related to Gateway with particular focus on engaging Gateway staff
• Actively ensure that all partners and internal ISC staff are engaged within process and workflow related to Gateway
• Work directly with the Training Specialist to engage necessary Gateway staff and collect and escalate evaluative feedback brought forward by ISC staff and external partners
• Work with the Gateway Systems team to introduce and implement tools that support workflow, data collection, and evaluation into the technological platform
Administrative Duties (30%)
• Project Management of tasks related to Reporting and Analytics
• Responsible for supporting Research Partners in the areas of feedback, evaluation, and Reporting.
• Timely follow-up to all Reporting and Analytics related inquiries
• Support completion of funder report related to position duties
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant field of Data Analytics, Data Science, Monitoring and Evaluation, IT, Business Administration, etc.
• Relevant education and experience with research, workflow, and data collection.
• Power BI experience considered an asset
• Previous experience with administrative duties
• Exemplary in written and oral communications skills
• Previous change management experience considered an asset
• Multicultural awareness and sensitivity
• Flexible and goal driven
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, computer skills and understanding of data and analytics
• Availability to work up to two evenings per week and occasional weekends
• Please submit Cover Letter and Resume together in Portal
- Pay Type Salary
- Immigrant Services Calgary, 1200, 910 7Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada