Warehouse Clerk (Packer)
Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada Req #298
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
- Packs garments into boxes-ready to ship (invoice and put shipping label on top of the boxes)
- Picks garments according to customers’ orders/using picking slips Bulk picking
- Places garments on a moveable trolley
- Process returned garments from packers or return department and place on the appropriate locations.
- Remove or change hand tags on specific orders.
- Remove or change hangers on specific orders.
- Takes inventory at specific dates.
- Any other required general warehouse work.
- High school diploma
- Team Worker
- Basic Reading Skills
- Basic Mathematic Skills
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada