Manager, Talent Acquisition
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be responsible for providing an outstanding full life cycle recruiting process: identifying, attracting, and securing high quality candidates to fulfill current and future business needs worldwide. You will be entrusted to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Work closely with the HR Department and hiring managers to determine candidate qualifications, job requirements and tailor sourcing strategies to individual roles to attract candidates.
- Promote our employer brand utilizing social media networks and in person networking events.
- Proactively build relationships with potential candidates, creating a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs.
- Conduct candidate screenings and qualification interviews.
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system, understand the candidate flow process and the importance of metrics.
- Lead interview debriefs with hiring managers to calibrate candidates and refine sourcing plan, as necessary.
- Negotiate offers of employment to qualified candidates.
- Track and generate activity reports for management.
- Train and provide hiring managers with counsel, materials and support interviewing and selection best practices.
- Coordinate interview schedules to ensure candidate and managers meet in a timely manner.
- Serve as subject matter expert while influencing, guiding, and driving the recruiting process.
- Maintain recruiting dashboards for all recruiting related activities to assess performance against required metrics.
- Serve as an internal consultant to ensure that job descriptions and posting accurately represent core responsibilities and requirements for positions.
- Act as a reference point for all recruitment tools, practices (incl job descriptions in Dayforce)
- Coordinate all onboarding initiatives.
- Stay informed of industry trends and use the most current market data in strategy planning and execution.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
- Proven experience as Talent Acquisition Manager
- 7 years’ experience in Human Resources management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Labor Relations or Human Resources or equivalent.
- Bilingual (English and French), both spoken and written.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Member of l’ORHRI, preferably
- Knowledge of Dayforce is considered an asset.
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada