Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada Req #329
Monday, June 28, 2021
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
- Support the Marketing team with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities
- Create, proofread, translate, and edit copy for various marketing tools
- Assist with social media content, community management and deployment of communication materials
- Monitor website usage and new media activity, conduct analysis of usage trends and user feedbacks, and make recommendations
- Program all posts on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) according to the established social calendar
- Manage the Amazon drive and photo albums with sales content
- Create purchase order requests and manage invoices from vendors & supplier
- Work with other internal teams to provide marketing support for various events
- Handle requests for co-operative advertising i.e.: approve artwork, manage budgets.
- Order marketing material and coordination shipment to customers
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Perfectly bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Occasional travel is required, must hold a valid driver’s license
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada