Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba, Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
**Permanent Year-round work, weekly incentives, clothing and boot allowance**
● Valid DZ license
● Clean drivers abstract and CVOR
● Able to work Saturdays when required
What You’ll Do:
● Collect and transport various waste streams to local Transfer stations, Compost Facilities or landfill sites in an efficient and appropriate manner
● Adhere to the collection and delivery schedule while following all relevant policies and procedures of the Company, the MTO, Ministry of Environment as well as the by-laws of the Municipality in which you are working
● Operate a Roll-off Truck with an extended B-Train trailer across Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
● You will ensure timely pick-up and delivery of containers in a safe yet productive manner.
● Excellent customer service skills are needed, as you will be the frontline contact with the customers.
● In addition to the duties listed above, you will also be cross trained in other lines of business, and you will be called upon to take on other duties from time to time.
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
● Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average!
● Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Travel Insurance
● Paid vacation
● Culture that values learning opportunities
● Promotes within, advancement opportunities
● Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
● Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
● Employee discounts
● Free parking
● Referral bonus program
● Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
● Support community involvement and volunteering
● We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!
What You Need to Succeed:
● You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
● You are a team player, with safe driving records and habits
● Polite and respectful to all you interact with