DZ Driver Pickering Longevity Bonus: 9-month contract
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba, Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
Miller Waste is currently seeking to add safe and talented DZ Drivers to our growing team. We are dedicated to providing a safe and positive workplace to all of our employees.
**Term and Task – 9 months contract with potential full-time employment**
Location: 1220 Squires Beach Road Pickering, ON L1W 3Z5
Pay Rate: $20.89
Start Time: 6:00AM
$3000.00 Longevity Bonus: 9-month contract
· $500.00 after 2 months
· $500.00 after 4 months
· $1,000.00 after 7 months
· $1,000.00 after 9 months
· Valid DZ license Clean drivers abstract and CVOR
· Able to work Saturdays when required.
What You’ll Do:
· Transport various waste streams to local Transfer stations, Compost Facilities or landfill sites in an efficient and appropriate manner
· Adhere to the collection and delivery schedule while following all relevant policies and procedures of the Company, the MTO, Ministry of Environment as well as the by-laws of the Municipality in which you are working.
· You will be required to make in excess of 800 residential stops per day.
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
· Culture that values learning opportunities
· Promotes within, advancement opportunities
· Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
· Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
· Referral bonus program
· Support community involvement and volunteering
What You Need to Succeed:
· You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
· You are a team player, with safe driving records and habits
· Polite and respectful to all you interact with
If you think this would be the perfect role for someone you may know, feel free to refer them to this job ad.
Miller Waste Systems Inc. complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and accommodations are available during the recruitment process; we will also provide suitable accommodation when required in consultation with the job applicant.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Regional Municipality of Durham, ON, Canada