RR - Equipment Operator
Loader Operator – Pickering Compost
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba, Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
Monday to Friday – Days
Alternating Saturdays (April through December)
In the position of Loader Operator your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Operating the Excavator, Front-end loader and various composting equipment.
- Responsible for the timely & efficient processing of materials daily.
- Miller Waste Systems Safety Policies and Procedures compliance as well as continuous improvement to the overall daily operations.
- You will need to be able to work in cooperation with other equipment operators, staff and customers.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have completed Loader training course or a Loader certificate.
- Previous production line experience is an asset as well as having a mechanical aptitude and knowledge of loader pre-operative checks.
- Basic computer skills are also required for this position.
- You may be required to work alternate shifts for training purposes, extended hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as required.
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
- Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average
- Paid vacation / Pension
- Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonus program
- Support community involvement and volunteering
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pickering, ON, Canada