Quality Assurance Inspector
Are you a stickler for details? Do you notice the little things that others often miss? Want to use these skills to enhance the quality of people’s health while respecting the resources of our planet? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Quality Inspector for our Quality Assurance Department! In this role you will be ensuring the quality of our products and packaging meet the highest of standards. If this kind of work gets you excited, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Inspect our products, labels and packaging to ensure it meets our quality standards
- Create Certificates of Manufacture
- Complete daily GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) inspections and reports
- Track daily output and SOPs
- Provide assistance to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and Manager with the investigation of Non-Conformance Reports and Complaints
- Monitor environmental temperature and humidity
- 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or natural health product manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices as outlined in the NNHPD
- Experience with MS Word, MS Access, data entry
- Physically able to perform job duties including some heavy lifting, occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Science Degree or relevant Technical Diploma preferred
You want to:
- Challenge yourself by working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded and a regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Work an overnight/graveyard shift
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow
- Great benefits, including company matched RRSP, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events and $50 per quarter to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement
- Pay Type Hourly
- United Main Office, 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada